Monday, July 20, 2009

Paul McCartney Concert Citi Field July 18th 2009



So anyone who knows me knows that Paul McCartney is my favorite Beatle and he is "My Love" I was lucky enough to get a ticket to the Citi Field Concert this past weekend.  I had a blast and I didn't want the night to end.  I jumped, danced, screamed and sung my head off!! I also cried especially when Paul performed "Here Today" a song written after John Lennon had passed away. Paul got choked up during the song and so did I.  I was also moved by the songs "Let it Be" and "Calico Skies" The show was fantastic! Two and half hours of non-stop great McCartney hits!
The only bad thing about the concert was I didn't bring my camera!! I was afraid of my camera being taken away from me because in the past McCartney concerts I've experienced, the security is very strict and kick you out of the concert if they see you taking any pictures. I guess I was the only one who listened because everyone had a camera but me. So the pictures you see here are taken with my camera phone. Not the best quality but I did my best with what I had. Upset with the missed opportunity. Oh well maybe next time....the other pictures are of me just waiting in Grand Central Station.  They were filming a movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment