Sunday, January 17, 2010

Eli




So a week ago I photographed my dear friend Eli and her husband Felix. I had previously photographed them both for their wedding back in October. It had been awhile since I last saw them, so I wanted to photograph them both as a wedding gift to them. (I also took them out for some amazing pizza)

To see more of Felix's pictures and pictures of them together, check out my Fan Page on Facebook.

Here I wanted to show case some of my favorite photos I did of Eli. She was my main focus of the night and I had a great time photographing her. We did some experimenting as well with make-up, which I will be posting sometime down the line on facebook.

I want to say how grateful I am for Eli being such a close friend of mine. She is so supportive of my photography and she always makes me feel like a star. Im very lucky to know her and have her be my friend. I'm looking forward to future photo shoots, especially when her bundle of joy comes. She is going to be a great mommy and Felix is gonna be a great daddy. Both are such kind hearted, honest, and loving people.

Don't forget to become a fan of Maria Silva Photography on Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment