Sunday, March 28, 2010

Music Artist





This is someone wise beyond his years. A fellow artist who loves to create and appreciates those who create and share any love for art. This was someone who started out as a client and became a very good friend of mine.

A couple of weeks ago I photographed Louis a.ka. Lou a.k.a Sylo a.k.a SY Stone. He is an up and coming Hip Hop artist who needed promotional photos for his website, myspace, etc. There are more shoots to come which Im very excited about, especially going into the recording studio. Here are some of my favorite shots from that day. To view more please visit and become a fan on Facebook.

I've heard some of his music and am psyched to hear the finished album due to come out late in June. I'm extremely proud of my friend and I can't wait to continue working with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment