Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Lovely Livia





A couple of weeks ago I photographed the fun and silly Livia. She contacted me after viewing the photographs I did for her friend Amado. She had a million and one ideas and then some for outfits and props to bring in. I have to admit that when she wrote she had a old fashioned boom box, my mouth watered...so cool!

She wanted to capture her personality of a girly girl and the tomboy she once was. I think I captured that pretty well, but then again it did help to have Livia to work with. Along with the tomboy/girly shots, we had a lot to play with all the fun sunglasses she brought, the pretty dresses, the fun props and accessories...she even brought the old video game console Nintendo (having flashbacks of mario bros.) Check out my fanpage on Facebook to see more.

Thanks Livia for being outgoing and sweet. You made photographing you a joy. Another special thanks for the silly bands. Another special thanks for Amado having such nice friends to send over to me...much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Love your work of ART Ms. Silva :-D & Thank You for the Shout Out... Your the Best **** MUCH LOVE

    AMADO :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amado...I have to say I love your ART too :)

    Hope to work with you soon...stay cool in this steamy summer.

    ReplyDelete