Monday, September 20, 2010

Norb for Kasachi





What seems like three months ago, but in all reality it was three weeks ago, I had a photo session and photographed Norb for Kasachi. Having worked with the fashion designer before I was excited to work with her again. She is very sweet, creative, and a cool chicka. I always love the models she brings for me to photograph.

This time around she brought with her the amazing Norb. When I saw Norbs profile on Model Mayhem I was blown away by his portfolio. Lets just say I feel honored to have him in my portfolio.

Norb was a pro all the way and he did a great job, especially when we brought some exciting props for him to work with. The exciting props were my co-workers dogs called Brooklyn and Hudson. They were big, fun loving puppies ready for their close up. Both dogs were natural models, but it was Hudson we used more for the look we wanted to capture.

Here are some of my favorite shots, but to see some more from that day check out my Fanpage on Facebook.

Many thanks to Norb for being so easy to work with and a sweet guy. Another thank you to Kasachi...thanks for always choosing me to photograph your great clothes. And a special thanks to Jane for brining her adorable and lovable dogs! We are gonna have a great time doing your photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment