Thursday, November 4, 2010

Not your plain Jane





What seems like forever ago I photographed Jane. She has a big heart, especially when it comes to her beloved pets Hudson and Brooklyn. Both her dogs were adopted and they were naturals in front of the camera. You may remember I used them before with professional model Norb awhile back.

Jane wanted to do something fun, easy, and sexy. I think I captured that pretty well. One would never think that this easy going physical therapist rides motorcycles with the best of them and has a sexy side. Here are a few of my favorite shots from that session. Make sure to check out my Fanpage on Facebook to see more.

Many thanks to Hudson and Brooklyn for being good dogs to work with and another special thanks to Jane for making me laugh during the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment