Saturday, September 12, 2009

Akira for Kasachi




I had a photo shoot last weekend to photograph a model for a clothing line Kasachi. We photographed both in the studio and outdoors. I will be posting up more of the studio shots later, but here I share with you some of my favorite outdoor shots. Akira was very cool and easy to work with. He said that working with me was "the most laid back shoot" he had ever had. Makes me feel good that as a photographer I can put people at ease and make them comfortable. You get great photographs that way.
Check out the website www.kasachi.com to see the clothing line. There's some really cool stuff there. My work will be posted on the website in a couple of days.
A special thanks to Akira and designer Carine for the great photo shoot we had. I look forward to working with you again. And another special thanks to my photo assistant Maribel.

No comments:

Post a Comment