Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Vaughan for Kasachi




About a week ago I photographed the beautiful Vaughan for the clothing line Kasachi. Just like what I did with Akira, I photographed Vaughan both inside my studio and outside in Scarsdale, NY. I had a great time again working with designer Carine and with the wonderful model Vaughan. She made taking photos easy and fun. Here are a few of my favorite shots. The session gave us a lot of great photos...more will be posted when I do some digital artwork to them.

Check out www.kasachi.com to see the cool clothing line. Some of my work is posted on the website and both of my images appear on the home page.

A special thanks to the great Carine for the hoodie dress and shirt! Love them both! And another special thanks to the fun and sweet model Vaughan. I look forward to working with both of you again.

Become a fan on facebook Maria Silva Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment