Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Cute TJ





Two weeks ago I met TJ. Proud parents Janine and Todd brought this cute baby boy for me to photograph. We got some wonderful family shots, but our main focus was the wonderful and adorable TJ. This baby boy is 6 months old and full of joy (and some gas) . I was a bit concerned at first when meeting him because he was fast asleep when he arrived at the studio, but TJ was a star and he did great. I have to give gold stars to his parents for fast spit up clean up and of course for being great parents.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from that very bouncy silly day. To check out more of the happy baby TJ and his sweet parents check out my Fanpage on Facebook.

Many thanks to Janine and Todd...you guys are fantastic, patient, and kind parents. I hope to photograph TJ has he grows up through the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment