Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nicaragua 2010 Visit






So I'm back and I have to say I really miss waking up in Nicaragua!! My trip this past week was so fantastic and fun (despite getting a million mosquito bites and some sunburn.)

Every day we had something to do and I wish I could've stayed longer to do more. One week is simply not enough.

Here I'm sharing some of my favorite photos from the trip and to see some more great shots please visit my fanpage on Facebook ( I hiked up an active volacano! ). I took a lot of photos! Editing them was great because I was reminded of the fun I had and while editing I was grinning ear to ear with silly joy.

God I miss Nicaragua. The food was great, the time was great, and seeing my family was the best part. I love my family and I miss them more than anything. Nothing like riding on the back of a truck having a laugh with family. Hopefully I'll go again soon and I won't let another two years go by.

Now I gotta come back to reality and work...but at least I have the memories of a wonderful trip to keep me smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment