Saturday, August 14, 2010

Elizabeth Is Expecting





Last week I had the great pleasure of photographing the very glowing and pregnant Elizabeth, and her lovely husband Felix. Having photographed them a couple times before, I was extremely excited to see them expecting their little one. Eva will be making an entrance hopefully September 6th ( They don't call it Labor Day for nothing ) ( Eva will also share the same Birthday as my special someone )

I can't express how excited I am that Eli and Felix are going to be parents! I just know they are going to be wonderful parents. I'm sharing with you some of my favorite shots from the photo shoot, but to see more, please visit my Facebook Fanpage.

A special note to the beautiful Eva...I can't wait to meet you and take some adorable pictures of you. Know how much your parents love you and that you are their heart and soul. To Eli and Felix...thank you so much for being such kind people and for being the sweetest friends. Congratulations to you and your family and I wish you nothing but happiness and love. Enjoy your bundle of joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment