Sunday, August 29, 2010

Engagement Session with Mariah and Manny





A couple of weeks ago, on a gorgeous summer day, I had the pleasure of photographing a cute and fun couple for an engagement session. Mariah and Manny are getting married this October and I'll be their wedding photographer. I'm extremely excited since I know in advance that the wedding ceremony will be different than the average wedding and lots of fun.

Mariah and Manny came along with their adorable daughter Fallon. Along with engagement photos, we also did some family pictures. You can see how much they love each other. They are a great family full of love and joy. Here are some of my favorite photos from that perfect summer day. Take a look at my Fanpage on Facebook to see more.

Can't wait for October to see these wonderful people wed. I'm honored to be chosen to capture what will be an entertaining and beautiful wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment